Wednesday, December 7, 2011

More than 6 months....

Where to start? Does it say anything that it took me almost an hour to find my blog and my log in info? Not good... 

 I had things rolling for a while and then it all kind of came to a halt.  As I'm sure many new moms (or 1st time moms) can relate, I reverted back to putting myself at the bottom of the priority list.  I swore when I was pregnant that I wouldn't become "one of them"... it slowly creeped up on me.  My fear of perfection or imperfection/failure, overrided my ability to just do it.  This time around, I'm a little more focused, a little more organized and have learned alot!  

A few things going forward - don't expect perfect grammar, spelling, etc.  If I think about that stuff too much it gets to me and I give up!  ACK!  I'm going to keep this up on a fairly regularly basis - 1x week.  I have a lot of knowledge and life lessons to dump and this is the spot!  You will find new recipes, new workouts and lots of talk about motivation and fat loss.  

As an update, I'm happy to say that I never gained back any weight during my blog hiatus.  I have maintained and just in the last month or so, began losing again.  I'm still a fan of Clean Eating, but I have some reservations about Tosca Reno Clean Eating. It just didn't work for me - and that's what it's all about - finding what works for you!  Not what works for the world to get you to the top of the list.  Just sayin' 

I have some goals that I'm going to be tracking on here and I'll be participating in Rog Law's 30 Day Sexification Challenge.  I highly recommend you check it out!  

So my goals for this challenge are: 
*Procrastinate less and get more done by limiting my FB, Pinterest, Polyvore, etc
*Get ready to get working on my own in Spring (aka Jump off the Cliff)
*Lose the last 20 pounds - yes, you heard that right.  

This has gone past my 20 minute time limit and now I must move on to prepping food and workouts for the week - stop by to check my progress!  

No comments:

Post a Comment